Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pushim

I'm pretty sure that only my Mom reads this blog at this point but on the off chance that somebody else stumbles upon this...I apologize for the lack of updates.  We are currently on pushim (break) and I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible.  But I promise that once the New Year is over I will update you on tantalizing topics such as holiday traditions in Albania, the teachers' New Years party and how to stay warm in Albania.

Until then, here is an amazing article on the 10 reasons 2013 is the perfect year to visit Albania:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leyla-giray/albania-tourism-2013_b_2352931.html

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    I can;t believe they had a pyramid scheme there. That is the last place of that I would think off. Good thing Bernie Madoff never hit that place and is tucked safely in jail..

    Happy new Year

    HUGGGGGGGGG
    Linda S

    ReplyDelete