Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Comparing the US to Albania

Have you ever stopped to wonder what would really be different about your life if you lived in a different country?  Would you live to be the same age?  Would you have the same number of kids?  Would you use the same amount of electricity?  What about your odds of dying in infancy?

As hard as I try not to, I find myself comparing life here to my life back home from time to time.  It is a bad habit that I'm trying my hardest to break because lets be honest, the lack of peanut butter here might seem like a big deal to me but it doesn't say all that much about the differences between home and here.  But there are some real differences I've noticed living here that go beyond the superficial things. 

Check out some info on the differences between the US and Albania here.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn,
    the less money really is something... Im just going to compare Canada.. This was quite brilliant.
    Love you
    Linda

    ReplyDelete