Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pictures from July

Sometimes pictures say it better than any of my stories could.  Here is a collection of some that I took over the past month.  Enjoy!

This little guy hung out on my balcony for a few days.  

A collection from the absolutely AMAZING 3 care packages my FANTASTIC family
sent me.  Mom, Dad and Nick you are the best ever!

My middle school summer English class learning how to have a watermelon seed
spitting contest for the 4th of July.

July 10th was the anniversary of Gramsh's liberation from Nazi control.
There were banners and flags all around the main street.

To celebrate, there was a memorial service during the day and a concert on
the square at night.  Here are some men dressed in traditional costumes singing.

An interesting plant on a hike.

Its not everyday that you get to see donkeys and mules hanging out.
It is everyday that I hear them walking down the street outside my apartment.

The grapes that I got from the family I visited.  In the background
you can see my makeshift candle-holder aka wine bottle and book shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment