Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane

I leave for Albania tomorrow. 

It feels so good to finally be writing that sentence.  For those of you who have been there with me throughout this whole process you know that there were multiple times I thought this day would never come.  But after a day of staging and meeting everyone I'll be with for the next two years I'm happy to report that I'm not totally freaking out.  I guess I'll have to save the emotional breakdown for later.

I'm not sure when I'll have internet access or how often I'll have it for the next few months but I will try my hardest to post on here.  See you in Albania!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about!!!! I look forward to your next post in-country! Sending you lots of good vibes. remember my last advice! :)

    ReplyDelete